Unlimited Pop/Imap Email Accounts
            SSH Access (Secure Shell)
            SSL, FTP, Stats

CGI, Ruby (RoR), Perl, PHP, MYSQL
            Front Page Extensions
            Free Domain Forever
            Free Site Builder
            Best Support in the Industry

for only $6.95/month (currently $5.95/mo).

I know I've really put them to the test with "unlimited storage" as I currently have a site containing 3,062,303,774 bytes of disk space, and they never even balked. Add-on domains are only $10/year.

Check them out.

• chowe
    Anyone used Network Solutions for a Web hosting provider? Would you recommend them?

Never would I recommend them... the customer service was dreadful and they were hacked and took DAYS to take our website down and solve the problem.

I've had good experience with MacHighway, though there are two possible downsides:

a) If you are not a techie, their customer service might not be cushy enough for you. and

b) A friend who also used them said their email service to the iphone is not working. I, on the other hand, have had no problems with it (imap).

The same friend strongly recommends Rackspace as well.

• Snap Web Solutions is really a good web hosting provider. It is a full-service professional web outsourcing firm that caters to the online business needs of small business owners and entrepreneurs.

• snapwebsolutions

Snap Web Solutions is really a good web hosting provider. It is a full-service professional web outsourcing firm that caters to the online business needs of small business owners and entrepreneurs.

Please keep in mind that TechSoup is a nonprofit community that caters to the needs of nonprofit organizations and charities, as opposed to small business owners and entrepreneurs.

Do you provide services to nonprofit organizations?  If so, do you offer any discounts on your services?  I was unable to find this information on your website.

Yann

Yann Toledano, Digital Marketing Strategist
    YTConsulting.com
    Host, Web Building Forum, TechSoup.org
    Twitter: @webmanyann

• I have had tremendous success using www.1and1.com. Their prices are decent, and you get tons of reporting services with your hosting and your domain name, etc.

• I agree...Network Solutions is not user friendly and very expensive.

• I use hostexcellence.com for several web sites that I manage. Their cost is $3.95 per month, and best of all, they have live tech support.

CW

• Actually I'm wondering if anyone has a need for pci compliant hosting? The company I work for has been using We Do Hosting and they seem to be pretty good so far they're working out pretty well. Just a heads up if that's what you're looking for.

• Just had a nightmare experience with Network Solutions.  Deleted 3 years of emails during a server upgrade, can't restore them.  Yes, this is also a lesson learned about backup but still, such a large company to be so negligent is really distressing.  Tech support has been horrible. Every time I call I'm on hold for 20 minutes and two out of five times this week after holding for 20 minutes I was disconnected.  Inadequate backup/recovery and horrific "customer support."  I am looking for a new host.

• Clarification: THEY deleted the emails, I didn't.  What a lousy deal!