TechSoup.org The place for nonprofits, charities, and libraries

Problem with List box in publisher 2007

Problem with List box in publisher 2007

• Dear sir/madam

I have a problem and have been trying to find the solustion here on the internet,

I have to make 3 List box and 1 box who will display a drawing after what I have select in the first 3 boxes.Example, Box 1 shall have name of several cars "Bmw" "audi" and so on

.Box 2 shall display year of the selected car from Box 1 "1996" "1997" "1998"

Box 3 shal display Engine type after what I have selected from Box 1 and Box 2 "1300CC" "1400cc"

and finally I need to display after what I have choosen from "Box 1" + "Box 2" + "Box 3" a drawing in some kind of box or new page.

Is there sombody out there who would be so kind to help me with this Problem with some explain what the code is doing, I rely hope that sombody can help me, this is driving me crazy.

My e-mail is keflavik@isl.is

Regards,

Gunnar Zebitz

Iceland

• Hello, sorry for the late reply in this.  I don't think Publisher is a good software to do what you are trying to do here.  Essentially, what you want to do is create a small survey with a conditional question and answer.  Take a look at survey monkey, or this guide on how to make surveys with google docs.

Chris Shipley
    Nutmeg Consulting