TechSoup.org The place for nonprofits, charities, and libraries

What to Expect When You're Expecting: Office 2010

What to Expect When You're Expecting: Office 2010

• Hi dodell,

Not sure if your question was ever addressed. If you're eligible for Microsoft donations through TechSoup, you may very well be able to request donated Office 2007 and then upgrade to Office 2010 with Software Assurance. We'll continue to carry Office 2007 into the foreseeable future, but Office 2003 was already removed from our site and is no longer available for donations.

Thanks,

Becky

Becky Wiegand is the Interactive Events Producer at TechSoup.org
    @bajeckabean on Twitter

• Hello all,

I've seen a few questions in this thread about licensing and the VLSC website. For licensing, software assurance or assistance with VLSC website navigation, Microsoft should be contacted at the following numbers:

VLSC helpline: 1- 866-230-0560 (for navigation on VLSC)

Microsoft Worldwide Fulfillment (replacement/additional disks): 1-800-248-0655

Microsoft Volume License Key Hotline: 1-888-352-7140

Hope this helps!

Autumn

Autumn Teeter | Training and Optimization Manager for TechSoup Client Services

•  

Hi guys,

Below is a link to the VLSC User Guide which might also be a helpful resource to you. 

https://partner.microsoft.com/us/40129271

Cameron Gaither - Consistent Computer Bargains

• The best new feature of MS Office 2010 is the Accessibility Checker. I've written my review on my blog:

http://jebswebs.net/blog/2010/07/microsoft-office-2010-and-accessibility/

~j

• Hi there,

We are currenty using Office 2003 and would like to upgrade to 2010. Is it necessary to upgrade to 2007 before 2010 or can we upgrade straight to 2010?

Thanks,

Sue

• You can go right from MS Office 2003 to MS Office 2010 without stopping at 2007. Just remember that the newer versions ('03, '10) are major revisions and will take some time to re-learn. So be prepared.