Join

You Asked for It! TechSoup Launches Online Training for Nonprofits and Libraries

You Asked for It! TechSoup Launches Online Training for Nonprofits and Libraries

• Comments 8
  • This looks great. Can I still register and check out these trainings if I'm not a nonprofit?

• Absolutely! While the course is designed for a nonprofit audience, it's open to everyone. Check it out!

• Registration isn't working.

• If you are trying to access our online learning platform, please note that you will need to create a training account when you first go to the site. Click on "Need an account? Register now!" This will create your training account on the platform.

• We'll also be posting more detailed instructions on how to register soon.

• Here step-by-step instructions for how to register: forums.techsoup.org/.../how-to-get-started-with-techsoup-online-training.aspx

• I am having lots of fun with the course. Just recommended it to a co-worker. Very good on the basics of teaching and learning.

• I'm registered. Enrolled in the first course yesterday. It says I'm enrolled but it also has me in "Pending Enrollments" mode. How do I access the course material? Clicking "Go to Course" doesn't do it.

TechSoup Default Logo