Join

Microsoft Office 2016 Is Now Available!

Microsoft Office 2016 Is Now Available!

• Comments 22
  • I do not see this on VLCS yet, has it been published for anyone else yet?

• I don't see Office 2016 for PC's on VLCS yet either - though I do see Office 2016 for Macs...

• FBCIXONIA and IndyCHEC, thank you for letting us know.  We are investigating and will update you once we have additional information.

• Were you able to find out any info when it will be released on VLSC?

• Still not on VLSC?? What is going on?

• Hi everyone - We have confirmed that Office 2016 Standard is available in the VLSC. We are following up with Microsoft regarding the availability of the Pro version and will post here as soon as we have more information.

• I am still not seeing it

• It's available for me now.

• we are still waiting for the 2016 Pro...let us know when available

• Microsoft has confirmed back to us that Office 2016 is visible in the VLSC.  If you are still having difficulty locating the product, please contact us at TechSoup customer service for additional assistance: www.techsoup.org/.../Contact-Us .

• I ordered the 2013 but would rather have the 2016 is that able to be changed since I have not received 2013. pro. did not see a price either.

• Does Software Assurance provide this upgrade to 2016 for free if we own 2013?

• Hi AlanHamilton,

Microsoft includes two years of Software Assurance with all Volume Licensing products it donates through TechSoup. If you requested Office 2013 through TechSoup less than two years before October 1, you will see the 2016 product available in the VLSC. Otherwise, you can request a new license through TechSoup. (There's also the option to renew your SA benefits through a reseller, but it's usually cheaper to just request a new license through TechSoup since our admin fees are so low.)

How to upgrade your software using your SA benefits:

www.techsoup.org/.../how-to-use-or-renew-your-software-assurance-benefits

More about SA benefits:

www.techsoup.org/.../software-assurance-benefits-included-with-microsoft-donations

• Hi Boschen,

If you requested Office 2013 through TechSoup less than two years before October 1 of this year, you will see the 2016 product available in the VLSC. Otherwise, you can request a new license through TechSoup. See my response to AlanHamilton, above.

• if upgrade to 2016 can users of 2013 access my docs?

TechSoup Default Logo