Join

"This Is My Friend": How the Kosch-Westerman Foundation Connects Terminally Ill Children to the Outside World

"This Is My Friend": How the Kosch-Westerman Foundation Connects Terminally Ill Children to the Outside World

• Comments 4
  • Does Norton do URL filtering? (I need it in my early education classrooms)

• Hi cssmv!  You'll want to check out Norton Family, a free service Symantec offers directly: onlinefamily.norton.com/.../loginStart.fs

• Beautiful journey. I'm ordering Norton now for one of our laptops. Our Global Math Initiative project in South Africa can surely benefit from this software and lessons learned. Though we work with high school students, I still desire added protection and a private platform for sharing ideas. Any suggestions?

• Hi powerorg, we just published a blog post that discusses different collaboration tools that may be of help. It is here: forums.techsoup.org/.../telecommuting-toolkit-what-you-need-to-work-remotely.aspx  (see the section marked "Collaboration Tools"). Also, you could consider using a tool like Basecamp. Google Docs might also be useful.

TechSoup Default Logo