TechSoup.org The place for nonprofits, charities, and libraries

Fiscal Year–End Reminder: Place Donation Requests Before June 30, 2014

Fiscal Year–End Reminder: Place Donation Requests Before June 30, 2014

• Comments 15

Hi everyone! Several people have responded to this blog asking about requesting donations. Please sign in to TechSoup to request products and services by browsing our catalog and checking out using the cart. If you have questions for our customer service team, please call them at (800) 659-3579. 

Make sure your nonprofit, charity, foundation, or library gets all of the hardware or software it needs from TechSoup before our fiscal year ends on Monday, June 30, 2014.

So why the rush? Most of the donation and discount programs on TechSoup limit the number of requests an organization can place per fiscal year. Our fiscal year runs from July 1 to June 30. Don’t worry, you can request products and services again on July 1, but you don’t want to miss out on getting your full allotment for fiscal year 2014.

What’s Still Available To Me?

Check the programs affected by TechSoup’s fiscal year below (note that Microsoft donations are not limited by our fiscal year — for more info see the Microsoft rules).

[Programs Affected by TechSoup's Fiscal Year End]

Then double check your organization’s eligibility for those programs by logging in to your TechSoup account and heading to our Check Eligibility Quiz. Select Donation Request History in My Account to 
verify if you’ve reached the limit in these programs. Keep in mind that every program has different rules and allotments, so check carefully!

For example, the Headsets.com program allows qualified organizations up to five OfficeRunner headset products per fiscal year. So, first check your eligibility for the program; then check your request history. If you’ve already received five OfficeRunner headsets, you’re done until June 30, 2014. But starting July 1, 2014, you can start requesting again and get more headsets any time during the next fiscal year (July 1, 2014 – June 30, 2015).

Make Sure Your Information Is Current

Is your information up to date?

Log in to your TechSoup account and make sure your organization's information is up to date.

Be sure to update your organization's email address if it's changed since you first registered with TechSoup. 

I updated my information, now my status is “re-qualification pending.” What’s that mean?

Changes to organization information are validated by our Customer Service team before new donation requests can be completed. This re-qualification process usually takes 3 – 5 business days. 

Additional TechSoup Resources

Here are some other resources to guide you through the process of qualifying your organization and maintaining your account:

Patrick Duggan | TechSoup Digital Marketing Manager

• I am requesting for our organization: Adobe Acrobat Standard

• I am requesting the quick book for our organization, CANIAR

• is the quickbooks offered able to be operarated without the nonprofit module?  Our account prefers it without

• I am requesting Adobe Premier Elements 12, which is currently out of stock. Thanks!

• I'd like to request Photoshop Elements 12 and Premiere Elements 12 ESD but it is currently out of stock.

• I would like to request Abode Acrobat XI for Windows.  Thanks

• We would love -  ABS - Staff Manager and/or Clicktime!

• Trying to request Illustrator for content management of our new website that will launching.

• Please contact Customer Service with any fiscal year end questions that you may have. Our phone lines are open today until 5pm Pacific Time. 1-800-659-3579, option 2

You can also find lots of important information on our Support page: www.techsoup.org/support

Autumn

Customer Service Training and Optimization Manager

• I am requesting  

Donor or Provider: Adobe

Platform: Mac

Format: Download

Product ID: G-43086

• FYI we are NOT a religious organization even though we serve some faith communities. Thanks.

• I would like to get Adobe software

• I request Quickbooks w/2015 payroll for Graham County Interfaith Alliance (GCICA)

• Please contact Customer Service with any fiscal year end questions that you may have. Our phone lines are open today until 5pm Pacific Time. 1-800-659-3579, option 2

You can also find lots of important information on our Support page: www.techsoup.org/support

Autumn

• All,

If you would like to request donations, please login to your TechSoup.org account, locate the products you are interested in, and complete the checkout process. If you have questions, please review the information on our Support page: www.techsoup.org/support

Autumn