TechSoup.org The place for nonprofits, charities, and libraries

New to TechSoup: Online Training in Technology Planning from Idealware

New to TechSoup: Online Training in Technology Planning from Idealware

• Comments 1
TechSoup is proud to announce our newest donor partner, Idealware. Although Idealware has been contributing articles to TechSoup for many years, this is their first foray into providing a technology product.

Idealware's On Demand Tactical Technology Planning will help you assess your organization's technology infrastructure and address your current and future needs. When you complete the online training and associated homework assignments, you'll have a fully realized technology action plan to guide your nonprofit or library.

This offer gives you a discount of $100 off the regular price of the training. You can gather some free tips on tech planning during our webinar with Idealware's Andrea Barry this Thursday, April 24 at 11 a.m. Pacific time (2 p.m. Eastern) as well. It's free to register and participate.

How Can My Organization Benefit?

If your organization has been handling technology issues piecemeal or when problems arise, you should consider this training. It will help you highlight your technology deficiencies, solve current problems, and tackle future challenges.

How Does It Work?

The training consists of 26 online video modules, each of which is followed by a homework assignment. A downloadable workbook helps you complete the assignments.

Any or all of the people in your organization can use your password to watch the videos. That's why pricing is based on the size of your staff — fewer than 10, 10 to 30, or 30 to 100. If you have more than 100 people, you should contact Idealware directly.

The video modules are grouped into five units:

• Getting started: Course expectations, definition of terms, organizing a technology committee
  • Infrastructure: A step-by-step look at each of the critical pieces of your entire technology package
  • Data: The major considerations around data and how you can answer them to move your organization forward
  • Online communications: Your website, emails, and social media conversations and how they can best shape your relationship with everyone interested in your organization
  • Action plan: Prioritizing potential technology projects and planning, funding, and implementing them

Here is a screen capture from the Networking video in the Infrastructure group.

frame from Idealware video

If you've been feeling a bit overwhelmed by your organization's technology needs, check out Idealware's training program and see if it can help you find a little peace of mind.

• Lucky me I found your website by Google. i wish u realy all the best..