TechSoup.org The place for nonprofits, charities, and libraries

Symantec Endpoint Protection Now in the Cloud

Symantec Endpoint Protection Now in the Cloud

• Comments 7
  • Hi, our organization purchased the Cloud EndPointe 2013 from Techsoup and the Lic Serial Number did don't work.. LaMont Davis

• We need to renew our endpoint protection but they are now listed as "out of stock". Will they be back in stock soon or is the Endpoint package no longer available as a donated product?

Thank you,

Jacob Bushnell

• I have the same question as Jacob.  Will Symantec be providing more licenses through Techsoup?  It has been a great service for our public library!

• Same Question, Will Endpoint become available?

• Hi, Our organization has been a subscriber for many years and purchased through CDW. Since I must renew my subscription for 70 can I do this through Techsoup and if so what steps must be taken. thanks, Donald Swoboda

• According to customer service, this product is taken "Out of Stock" periodically when the demand runs too high, but then they come back in stock within a week.  Subscribing to the newsletter will alert you as to when it comes back in stock.

• I really like this product.  It is so easy to administer.  Our subscription is almost up and I would like to know how I can renew.  I received an email from Symantec telling me I must go through the reseller I used to purchase, but that was Tech Soup.  How do I renew?  Thank you.

TechSoup Default Logo