Join

The Ultimate Nonprofit SharePoint App: The Case Management Database of Children's Network of Solano County

The Ultimate Nonprofit SharePoint App: The Case Management Database of Children's Network of Solano County

• Comments 6
  • Any chance you are willing to share that Template?

• Hi lanakila,

Once we work out all the bugs, yes, we'll probably make a template available here on Techsoup!

Darren

• Just wondering if this template is anywhere close to sharing?  We are building a case management database for an Non Profit Legal Aid Clinic and this template would really help us...

• Hi Kate,

We just got the last of the agencies up and running a few days ago. So we're officially live now! We have over half a million records in it for over forty thousand clients with no perfomance issues. We'll start working on a template to share later this month. I'll post a reply here when we get it done and maybe we'll be able to provide a sample site as well.

Darren

• Darren, if you could *also* post something in the Community Forum - a link to your template, and maybe even a bit about how the transition to this software is going in your organization? Looking forward to it!

• I just found this article -- was the template ever posted or shared anywhere.  If so, how do I find it?

TechSoup Default Logo