TechSoup.org The place for nonprofits, charities, and libraries

TechSoup 101: Updating Your Account Information

TechSoup 101: Updating Your Account Information

• Comments 5
  • I am unable to get Adobe Acrobat for use with PDF files. I need to be able to create PDF Files and send then to the various agencies that we deal with. I would also like to be able to create PDF's that I can use for standard forms.

thanks

• @coastvalleysatc

There are a few things you can try such as using an open source or free product such as CuteFTP, you could also use free PDF plugins from Microsoft.com if you are using Microsoft Office. You may also want to check out some of the Creative or Web suite options in the Adobe Special Donation (which your organization is eligible for) as many of them include Acrobat and, as a bonus, you'll get some web and photo design software as well. home.techsoup.org/.../category.aspx

Autumn

• I am the new Library manager at Del Norte County Library but I can't put myself on the account because I do not have

the code. Could you please help me with this. Right now it is under Linda Kaufmann who left some time ago.

My email is Teena@delnortecountylibrary.org thank you.

• I registered as a member as I was unable to log into my organization info that I am associated with. After registering I pulled up my organization info and I am listed as an associate but I do not have the information required to link to it. Can you be of help.

• HELLO  WOULD  LIKE TO A PART OF YOUR TECHSOUP ORG.

THANKS  MY ORGANIZATION IS A NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION    FACTS, INC.  THANKS   HAROLD  HUNTER   CELL:   202   997   8909