TechSoup 101: Registration

TechSoup 101: Registration

• Comments 9
  • Is the Association Code an arbitrary code that our organization creates for the purposes of registering this techsoup account, or is it something that we would have had assigned to us by an agency other than ourselves?

• Hi tapvolunteer,

The Association Code is created by the individual who registers an organization with TechSoup. It is used as a code to give to other staff members in order to gain access to the organization account. You can find more information in this blog post: TechSoup Account Management 101: Authorized Agents: forums.techsoup.org/.../techsoup-account-management-101-authorized-agents.aspx

TechSoup Client Services

• We just received 501(c)(3) status this year and have not filed a report with the IRS.  Are we still eligible to register or will we need to wait until next Spring after the tax forms have been filed?

• @zbcolliefoundation,

If your organization has received confirmation that it has been granted 501(c)(3) status, we can complete the qualification process. You should not need to wait any longer! :)

• please explain how to change a physical address ... thanks!

• @10ksilver

The instructions you need are in the third post in the series, TechSoup Account Management 101: Updating Your Account: forums.techsoup.org/.../techsoup-account-management-101-updating-your-account.aspx

If you have additional question, let us know.

• Provided EIN Number 74-xxxxxxx. Am I registered? Got lost in all of this. My 501(3)c status is in the works. Not approved yet.

• I thought  you needed eIn for nonprofit status to registar

• How do you make a request for 'Last Hours to Request Donations Before the Reset'?

TechSoup Default Logo