TechSoup.org The place for nonprofits, charities, and libraries

TechSoup 101: Managing Your Donation Requests

TechSoup 101: Managing Your Donation Requests

• Comments 6
  • Microsoft is not listed in your list of donation partners for shipping or fulfillment time. I have a request penting since August.

I sent an inquirey in an E-mail a few minutes ago.

• Hi AEFINC,

Microsoft fulfillment information is listed in our FAQ: www.techsoup.org/.../faq.asp. Regarding your specific donation requests, emails were sent to the email address on the organization account, which is an aol.com address. If this email address is no longer valid or not the best email for receiving product instructions and licensing information, please login to your account, click on the My Account link at the top of the page, and on your organization's name to update the information. I will forward the fulfillment emails to your member email address. Please be sure to check your spam or junk mail folders and let me know if you do not receive the two emails.

Autumn

TechSoup Client Services

• Hi, I am wondering where my order is.  Can you send me informtion for download?

• How long will it take to Approve  my registration for my organization?  I need to get my intuit software ASAP.

Clothing Our Kids   Millsboro, DE

Mary

• Once we are notified our Microsoft requests are available, are we limited as to the amount of time we have to download the software on our computers?

Janice

Women's Production Network, Inc.

• @womensvoices96 Technically, there is no time limit for Microsoft. With this donaiton, you'll have access to your own Microsoft Volume License Service Center account, which you can use to manage your products and licenses for years to come. We do have some programs with time limits, and those will be specified in your fulfillment emails.